2/12/08

Dr Frank Page - chapel SEBTS

Southeastern got a real treat today as my previous pastor Frank Page spoke in chapel. Dr. Page is the president of the SBC and has proved to be a great president during a very significant time in the life of our convention. I sincerely hope that someone like Frank is elected to the presidency this year.

He brought a great message this morning about not allowing Satan to steal, kill, or destroy us in any way...but to trust Christ to help us to live the abundant life Jesus promised.

I am hoping to get Dr Page to come speak at WBC. He tells me that he would like to come anytime...but I told him that I wanted to wait until he is not president anymore because I know how busy he is right now. Possibly I might can get him to come to our church this fall. It will be a real treat to all of you.

I am especially interested in getting Dr Page to speak to our church about missions. Frank has led the church where he has served for several years to give over a million dollars each year to missions.