3/21/10

I Am Back!

It is 12:20am on Saturday night and I can't sleep. I can hardly wait to get to church and see all the wonderful people at WBC. I am preaching through a passage in Isaiah about the sufferings Jesus faced. All of us can relate to suffering. It is just a part of life.

I have long since felt that I should return to the realm of blogging. Sometimes I desire to communicate to the church random thoughts that flash through my mind. Sometimes it is a prayer request, sometimes it is something funny that happened, and sometimes is has to do with walking with Jesus.

Also, I love sharing my thoughts about ministry...especially as it is related to our church.

I will be posting about once a week. I hope you will check back each week and see what I am writing. I will usually post every monday...but will probably post throughout the week as well.