2/18/08

Sunday Nights

I want to invite everyone to be sure and take part in Sunday nights beginning this Sunday. I am going to have a short 4 week series entitled "More than a Christian". It will be a series about discipleship centered around the 4 functions of our church: Worship, Connect, Grow, and Serve.

I am excited about this 4 weeks study. But I am very excited about the 6 week study which will follow. It is called "Becoming a Contagious Christian". This series is about evangelism. I know, I know...that word scares many of you. But this series is not what you expect. It is not a cold turkey, in your face, confrontational approach to evangelism where you dump a "canned" presentation of the Gospel on someone. The approach set forth in this series is in keeping with the title. The approach taught is very relational in nature.

Mark your calendar for Sunday March 30th at 6pm in the Sanctuary. This is when we will begin Becoming a Contagious Christian. But, don't miss "More than a Christian" either.